Saturday, March 1, 2008

Regrouping

Okay, so I am angry with myself for not accomplishing as much as I thought I should have last month. The pity party is OVER. Time to regroup and get back in the game. Christy sent me a pep talk message and she is right, so here goes.

New and revised list for March:

1. Finish Ashley's quilt...a must
2. Work on Hawaiian log cabin...not a pressing matter
3. Applique Easter tea towels...a must
4. Make a bracelet...not a pressing matter
5. Handmade cards...a must
6. Finish the padfolios...a must
7. Bibs for Matthew...a want

New for March

8. Dazzling dogs
9. Christmas stocking
10. A little surprise for my sewing sisters

I have put myself out there, so now I need to focus and follow through. Afterall, I have an advantage this month. There are 31 days!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit!!!