Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Nametags

My quilt guild is having a quilt show in October. I always like to volunteer to do something. In the past, I have been in charge of promotions for the show. I did that for 4 quilt shows. It was time for a change. Originally I didn't volunteer for any position on this year's quilt show committee. After my chemotherapy I didn't know if or when my energy would return. But then you start feeling better and you feel this need to make up for lost time. By that time, all the positions were filled. I asked the gal who was going to be making the nametags if she would like a helper. BINGO. She was glad to have me and believe me, i was glad to be had!! lol I made the above samples for the committee's approval. My partner chose the fabric. Our theme is "Sew Many Stars". The voting was done on Tuesday and the winner is.........going to be revealed tomorrow. I know, I am sooooo bad.

No comments: