Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Grrrrrr, No Pictures

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to post some pictures. Sunday Jack download some Kodak shareware that we got with our digital camera. I was using Corel Photo Album, but figured maybe the Kodak software would be easier to use, since it was compatible with the camera. WRONG. It overrode the Corel program and would not upload pictures to Blogger. Grrrr. I spent two hours today futzing (that is a word, isn't it?) with the darn thing to try and upload pictures. Finally I just gave up. Tonight I told Jack to uninstall the Kodak software. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

On a totally different subject, tonight I attended a new support group. This one is held at the Women's Pavilion at West Allis Memorial Hospital. I was very impressed. Everyone was very cordial. We had a speaker from the rehab department. I learned things about the effects of chemotherapy that I never knew and how rehab can sometimes help. After the speaker was done we pulled our chairs into a circle and expounded on our experiences. This group is different from my last one in that this is both an ovarian and breast cancer support group combined. I will definitely be returning.

And, because inquiring minds want to know, yes the quilt did get unpinned and repinned and is ready to go. Yippee....

No comments: