Thursday, March 20, 2008

Unscheduled Visit

This morning I made an unscheduled visit to my Dr.'s office. I woke up and had this heaviness in my chest. I was pretty sure I wasn't having a heart attack, but then again, would I be smart enough to know? The more I thought about it, I remembered that I have been wheezing at night when I go to bed. I also have this cough that comes and goes. Sure enough, Dr. says my sinuses are draining into my throat and infecting my lungs. Yuck! So, now I am on heavy duty antibiotics for 10 days. Oh joy. That pretty much shot the day today. My energy is nonexistent right now and I am heading for bed. Okay, right after a slight detour to watch "Ace of Cakes". I wait all week to see that program. G'night....

3 comments:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Sorry to hear you are sick :( Hope the meds clear up the infection :) Take care of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Take Care of yourself...sick like this in February myself...it really zaps you of energy. Speedy recovery!

Christy said...

I skipped a day and this is what I find! I hope you're feeling better Karen!