Monday, March 31, 2008

Looking Back

Since today is the last day of March, let's take a look back at what I did and did not get accomplished:

1. Finish Ashley's quilt...a must
2. Work on Hawaiian log cabin...not a pressing matter
3. Applique Easter tea towels...a must
4. Make a bracelet...not a pressing matter
5. Handmade cards...a must
6. Finish the padfolios...a must
7. Bibs for Matthew...a want New for March
8. Dazzling dogs
9. Christmas stocking
10. A little surprise for my sewing sisters

1. Finish Ashley's quilt...Almost done...need to recut the binding
2. Work on Hawaiian log cabin...done
3. Applique Easter tea towels...I guess will have to wait until next year
4. Make a bracelet...not even close
5. Handmade cards...yippee, something done
6. Finish the padfolios...another something done
7. Bib for Matthew...lots done and more to come
8. Dazzling dogs...continuing on
9. Christmas stocking...continuing on
10. The surprise was scissor fobs...done

Not great, but not bad either. Something done is better than nothing done. Tomorrow I will post April's list.

On a totally different subject, yesterday I made out the paperwork for my passport. One of the questions was hair color. Since chemo, I have been letting my hair grow out. I had a melange of brown, gray and blond. As of today, I am a redhead again.

No comments: