Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Looking Ahead

It's a new month and time for a fresh start. I plan on working hard this month because the closer it gets to the wedding, the less time I will have. Here we go:

April's List

1. Finish Ashley's quilt...why does that one sound so familiar? lol
2. Work on dazzling dogs...I can promise you this will carry over into May
3. Hawaiian log cabin...Again, I am pretty sure this will carry over into May
4. Christmas stocking...This too will carry over into May
5. Donna's table topper
6. Paper pieced pins
7. Reindeer table runner...this is an ongoing project
8. A secret project for my quilt guild...more on this later
9. Matthew's bibs...finished 10, but he can always use more
10. Handmade cards
11. A baby shower gift

I know, it looks overwhelming. There are a couple of reasons for that. A lot of the projects are already started and can't possibly be finished in one month ergo the carryover. I am a person who is easily bored if I work too long on the same project. I like to change things up to keep it interesting. Remember, most of these projects are UFO's, so they have been hanging around for quite a while. The secret project for my guild can't be revealed since it is for a contest in May. No one is supposed to know what you are making and I know a few people from my guild read this blog (you know who you are).

Okay, now you know what my list consists of, what's on yours?

No comments: