Here it is, the end of the month already. It hasn't been the greatest of months, quilting wise, but I am certainly not going to complain. I got some things checked off the list and made some things that weren't even on the list. Let's recap:
1. Finish Ashley's quilt...why does that one sound so familiar? lol I could try to offer up an excuse, but nothing is plausible
2. Work on dazzling dogs...I can promise you this will carry over into May Carry over is right
3. Hawaiian log cabin...Again, I am pretty sure this will carry over into May Ditto
4. Christmas stocking...This too will carry over into May Again, ditto
5. Donna's table topper Finally, something on the list FINISHED!
6. Paper pieced pins Nada
7. Reindeer table runner...this is an ongoing project This did get worked on
8. A secret project for my quilt guild...more on this later FINISHED
9. Matthew's bibs...finished 10, but he can always use more 2 FINISHED
10. Handmade cards FINISHED
11. A baby shower gift FINISHED
Technically, only 2 projects didn't get finished this month. Ashley's quilt and the paper pieced pins. The other projects I knew were going to be carryovers before the month even began.
Now, on to the distractions. Here are a few things that got done that didn't even make the list:
1. Fabric postcards (4) for the Children's Miracle Network
2. Burp cloths (2)
3. Baby shower sock corsage
4. 60 nametags, cut and fused (they still need decorative stitching around the edges)
5. 30 purse-sized tissue holders
May's to-do list will be posted tomorrow.
By the way, the blue borders in the above picture look wrinkled. The picture was taken before the final press. It is now as flat as a pancake.