Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Nametags

Today I started the name tags needed for my guild's quilt show in October. Normally I wouldn't start this early in the year, but after I finish assembling them and decorative stitching around the edges, another gal will take over. She will finish them by adding names and Swarovski crystals. We need at least 60 of them. I started measuring the fabric and I am hoping I will be able to squeak out the 60 we need. I am going to be close, that is for sure. Tonight I completed 25 of the 60. I probably could have done more. Unfortunately, I ran out of buckram and I am running low on Wonder Under. The remainder will have to wait until I can get to Joann's for more supplies.

1 comment:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

I have a little bit of that star fabric if you need more. I found it when I was searching for *star* fabric :)