Friday, April 25, 2008

Going Green

This afternoon I started my monthly cards. Let me just state up front that I always have "big" ideas. Actually bringing them to fruition is another matter. So, naturally, I screw up the first card. It helps me work out the bugs right from the get-go. Suddenly, I realize that the card I chose to make will require more paper than I have. Time for a paper run. Of course the store doesn't have the same paper anymore. No problem, I will pick another print. And, bonus, I find ribbon to match. I pay the cashier, head for the door and it is pouring rain outside. There I stand with my paper bag with paper inside. Hmm. I ask the gal at the checkout if she has another bag (as in plastic)...nope. Okay, someone please explain this to me. How does a store that sells paper, envelopes, paper products not have plastic? Oh yeah, I am SURE they are going green...yeah, that's it. Sheesh.

No comments: