Monday, April 21, 2008

Get Back To Work!

Okay, so today I was back in the studio. I was working on "the secret project" that was due last Tuesday. I am sure I blogged this story once before, but will paraphrase it quickly. My quilt guild has a potluck dinner in May. Normally we don't have a speaker. The program coordinator tries to come up with a form of entertainment. She decided to issue a challenge. Each member was asked to make something, anything not larger than 24" square. You were then supposed to bring it to the April meeting in a brown paper bag. Your name needed to be inside the bag. You were to tell no one what you made. In May she will hand out sheets of paper with the names of members who made something. She will hold up each item from a bag and you will need to write down which member you think made it. Door prizes will be given for the person with the most correct answers. The April meeting was last Tuesday. I did tell the coordinator that I was working on something and it would be done asap. It should be done by tomorrow. I would love to show you a picture, but that just wouldn't be fair. You will have to wait like everyone else!

No comments: