Thursday, April 24, 2008

Workin' Like A Dog

Yes, I am. Today I spent close to 5 hours in the studio. The first part of the day was spent squeezing every inch of fabric I had to make name tags. Lo and behold, not only did I get my 60 name tags, but I may just get a few more. The front and back is fused to the buckram ready to have the decorative stitching done around the edges. That will have to wait for another day. The second part of the day was spent cutting and sewing purse sized tissue holders for the wedding shower. I got 15 of them done. Speaking of the wedding, Mike and Ashley's engagement announcement appeared in today's NEW section of the newspaper. And now, I am headed upstairs to do some finishing touches on my "secret project".

1 comment:

That Christine said...

No such thing as workin like a dog.... dogs lay around and sleep all day. You have obviously given up sleep and turned into a sewing, crafting, cardmaking, quilting, scrapbooking, etc whirlwind! I'm so happy to hear all that you are accomplishing.