Saturday, April 19, 2008

Say Bye


The Beep Beep wall hanging is DONE. Today I stitched the bottom shut and signed the back. Tomorrow is the baby shower and the wall hanging will have a new home.


Today was a Super Saturday for my quilt guild. I worked on cutting and sewing a couple of burp cloths. I found some vague directions on the internet and had to improvise a pattern on my own. But, all things considered, the shape turned out pretty well. I used two pieces of flannel with fleece batting in between. I still have to sew the openings closed and topstitch around the edges. I am going to see if I have a decorative stitch on my Pfaff that will look cute around the edges. I was hoping to get them done for tomorrow's shower, but that isn't going to happen. I will save them for when the baby is born.

1 comment:

That Christine said...

You are amazing. How do you figure all of these things out! AMAZING!