Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Don't Tell Santa

Today I worked on my reindeer table runner. While embroidering, I made a sad discovery. Somehow, someway, I missed tracing a part of Blitzen's butt! There I was embroidering his underbelly and lo and behold, no rump! I guess that means I will need to return the table runner to the light box and strategically place Blitzen's derriere where it belongs. After all, without Blitzen's bum to follow, Donder might need to ask Santa about a GPS!

On another note, for all you quilters, check out this website: www.bonniemccaffery.com
She has some wonderful videos. Hopefully you have a media player. It took a while for mine to buffer, but it sure was worth the wait.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Karen,
I've added your blog to my daily roll. Thanks for sharing. I love the fob idea for scissors!

Jen said...

Wow, you lost his butt? Did you ever find it? I wish I had that problem!