Sunday, March 16, 2008

Laundry Goddess

Today I made all of my handmade Easter cards. While I was working on them, I was also working on the laundry. Timers are my friends. I would start a load of wash, set the timer and then run upstairs to my studio to work feverishly until the timer beeped. When the timer would beep, I would trek back downstairs, throw that load in the dryer and start the marathon all over again. Truth be known, I am a laundry goddess. Yes, I truly love to do laundry! Stains are my favorite. There isn't much I can't get out. My niece even brings her really tough stains here for me to do! My favorite tool? An old toothbrush. Those babies are invaluable, not just for stains, but for all kinds of odd jobs. So, it was a double-your-fun kind of day.

Watch your mailboxes for those cards. They are going out in tomorrow's mail.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel like crap.

I've been avoiding switching loads all night long. And then I come here and read about a Laundry Goddess. Ugh.

Hanging my head in shame....