Saturday, March 22, 2008

Me, Huey and Man Bibs


Well, it's another exciting Saturday night. Remember those days when you and the hubby would go out to dinner or a movie or both? You can tell you have been married waaaay too long when an exciting Saturday night is hubby watching basketball and me sewing and we are both happy as clams. Since I have been spending so much time in the studio lately, I decided I needed another CD because Celine and Rascal are getting monotonous. Of course it would help if I had a CD player that could handle more than 3 CD's at a time too. Unfortunately I am not up on the latest tunes. I tend to stick with the old stuff that I can sing along with, or at least hum to. I went to the store and came home with Huey Lewis and The News. Do you remember that group? They had a lot of really great songs. I found a CD with 21 of their hits on it...must have been every one they ever sang...lol... I really had to watch the toe-tapping since their was a foot pedal in the room. That could really be disastrous! As you can see, I got two more man bibs done. So, no hot date, no dinner, no movie, just me and the Pfaff...oh, and Huey.

No comments: