Wednesday, January 2, 2008

There Are Days....

There are days when you shouldn't get out of bed. Today was one. My youngest son is getting married in August. He is having a destination wedding. My oldest son is profoundly disabled. We have a place about an hour away that we take my oldest son when we want to go on vacation (he doesn't travel well). In order to set up your vacation date, you need to call asap after Jan 1 of the new year. Today was the first day they were open. I called this morning, twice. No one answered. I left a message on their answering machine. They finally called me back at 3:30 in the afternoon. I told them the date I needed and they told me they were already full up for that time. My heart sank. Now what? I don't have any answers. I am just sick. Like I said, there are days....

No comments: