Saturday, January 12, 2008

Easily Distracted

I seem to be on a self-deprecating kick here the last two nights. This will be the last of it. Does anyone else have this problem of being easily distracted? Sometimes it actually gets to the point of being ridiculous. I will start cleaning or working on something in one room and suddenly I find myself somewhere else and involved in another completely different project. Today I was working on some handmade cards. I needed to clean my rubber stamp because I got some glitter on it. So I am in the bathroom looking for rubbing alcohol to clean my stamp and suddenly I find myself cleaning out the cabinet. As if that isn't good enough, I then proceed to clean a bunch of other rubber stamps that I had put on the side to be cleaned later. By the time I got done, I forgot where I was in the project that I was working on. I am the same way at sporting events. Apparently, I don't go to watch the game, because my eyes are everywhere but the game. I am a people watcher, plain and simple. So, if you ever hear that I got my bell rung from a hockey puck, you will know why.

No comments: