Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Never Win Anything


I guess that statement is a thing of the past. If you look back at my blogs, on Saturday I was describing a demonstration I went to at my local scrapbooking store. There was a gal from Dreamweaver Stencils showing all different kinds of things that you can do with brass stencils. Yesterday I got a call from the owner of the scrapbook store informing me that I had won the grand prize in Saturday's drawing. YIPPEE. Today I went over and collected my prizes. There are 3 brass stencils (one says LOVE, one has X's and O's and the words hugs and kisses, and the last one is a sled with a package on top), then there is a reel of removeable tape, 2 containers of embossing paste (one red, one green) and a palette knife. I am so excited. Some new products to experiment with. Hmm, I wonder what I should try first...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A picture!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoohoo!