Saturday, January 5, 2008

Old Times

Today I met an old friend for lunch. And, two hours later we were still chatting. What a great time. I keep asking myself, why did I wait so long? Jill and I always got along. Our kids were similar ages. We both shared a love of quilting, so why the separation? I can't tell you how many times this happens. You have friends and you keep saying you should get together, but then you never do. I am so glad I followed through this time.

Today I finished cutting and fusing some more pieces for a couple of padfolios. I hope to zigzag them together tomorrow. I also played around with some beads and string elastic. I am hoping to make a few ovarian cancer support bracelets. I put together different patterns on each of 3 bracelets. Now I am going to wait for a few days and then decide which pattern I like the best. I think I will then make all the bracelets in that same pattern.

No comments: