Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

I swear, we have got to be having one of the weirdest winters on record. One day it is 40 degrees and not 24 hours later we are having 40mph winds and snow. Thank heavens not a lot of snow or it would really be a mess out there. Today the temps are barely above zero with the wind chill below zero. You would think I would be used to this kind of weather. I have lived in Wisconsin all my life. Not so. I find with each passing winter it gets harder and harder. Apparently I was born to be a snowbird. At least that is what my body seems to be telling me lately.

On another note, I made a trip to the quilt store tonight. Not for something for myself, but for a Valentine's Day panel for someone else. I did buy something, but I just can't say what right now. You may find it in your mailbox soon. Gotcha going now, don't I? And which one of you is YOU? Then there was a stop at the bead store. I bought some crimp beads to finish up a couple of bracelets.

I can't believe tomorrow is the end of the month. Where the heck did it go? The only good thing? We are one month closer to warmer weather.

No comments: