Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Confession Is Good For The Soul?

Tonight I went back to the quilt shop to get more backing fabric for Ashley's quilt. Tomorrow I will wash it and then piece it together with the original yardage. Hopefully by this weekend I will be back to finishing this quilt. Ahem, I did make a slight faux pas tonight. Yes, I broke my own rule (hanging head in shame). I did buy fabric, BUT I do have a project in mind for Valentine's Day, so that means it should get used up by the middle of next month. And, while I was breaking rules, I also picked out another background piece for the reindeer table runner. I just wasn't happy with the one I had. The background was so fussy that I think it would take away from the focus, which should be the reindeer. Okay, confession is over and for my penance I will have a bowl of ice cream, but I promise you, I won't enjoy it!

No comments: