Friday, January 11, 2008

Patty Perfect

Patty Perfect is a pet name some of my quilting girlfriends gave me. You see, I seem to have a problem with letting things go. When I am quilting, "good enough" doesn't seem adequate. I don't know when this little problem started, but it seems to arise now and again. I certainly don't have this problem with my house cleaning. I have been known to sit and rip out almost any amount of quilting if it doesn't meet my standards. I am one of those people, if I make a mistake and don't fix it, my eye will keep going back to that spot and it drives me crazy! And, jokingly, I am sure it is my parents' fault. They were the ones who always made sure I colored inside the lines!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's OK to be Patty Perfect. It's one of the things we love about you. How many years have we been friends and it hasn't rubbed off on me! Better done than perfect is my motto.

Jen said...

But we love you as Patty Perfect. =)