Thursday, January 31, 2008

End of January Recap

Well, I started off the year with high hopes and here it is the end of January already. I did get some things accomplished, but not nearly as much as I had hoped. On the list:



1. Finish Ashley's quilt...still unfinished

2. Start Hawaiian log cabin quilt...done

3. Finish padfolios for friends...some done, but mostly unfinished

4. Make a bracelet...Made 5, all the same

5. Make a handmade card...Made 12, all the same

6. Sew Matthew's lion pillow cover...not even started

7. Finish A Valentine cupid for the front door...not finished and won't be for this year. I need to rework the pattern.

Besides the above, I traced a pattern for a reindeer table runner and an embroidered flower pillow. I made a name tag holder that goes around my neck. I finished a pillowcase for Matthew's therapy pillow. I also made a pillowcase for a travel pillow. Then tonight I finished a Valentine project (secret).

Tomorrow I will publish a new list for February.

1 comment:

That Christine said...

K,
I love your monthly "To Do" list idea. As I sit here and look at my stack of unfinished projects that I was going to do this past month I think I need your idea.