Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Light At The End of The Tunnel

Tonight I finished all the rows on my Goddaughter's quilt. Thank goodness. I don't know why this particular quilt was so hard for me. Granted, it had a lot of little pieces, but for goodness sakes, it was a rail fence! I guess I just got bored with it and then it became a drag to work on. But, as the title states, I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak. I have cut the inner borders and hopefully will attach them on Thursday. I want to have the entire top ready to go by Saturday the 19th. Then I can take it to the library, where there are tables set up so I can pin baste it. The quilting itself won't be fast, but it should be easy. I just plan on ditching the seams. I am just itching to start a new, old project.

1 comment:

Granny Lyn said...

Karen,

You are so lucky to have the assesability of library tables, I have to use the floor in my family room. I have only pin basted once, I love the spray basting, it is soooooo much easier and faster. I am not an "accomplished" quilter, so I was pleasantly suprised to hear you rail fence, that is what I used for my last practice quilt, practiced my machine meandering. I know the feeling of itching for a new project,

Good luck,
Lyn