Thursday, January 3, 2008

If You Don't Pay For Fabric Does It Count?

Last night I went to the quilt store. I went for some fabric for a flange on a pillowcase. When I go to the quilt store, I am like a kid in a candy store...probably worse! The store had a beautiful display of black/white fabrics in the window. Lots. I could just see those in a purse or tote. The contrast would be great. Then it dawned on me. I had a card that was full and worth $25.00, plus I had $4.00 in coupons. When all was said and done, my haul cost me $2.10! And yes, I did promise not to buy fabric unless I needed it, but I ask you, wouldn't you for $2.10? Me too.

Oh yes, one more thing...regarding yesterday's post, all worked out. The respite care place called this afternoon and they are going to make an exception in this case and allow one more patient. Some days it's okay to get out of bed...

No comments: