Sunday, January 13, 2008

HELP, I Need Pictures

Ain't it the truth? Hopefully this week I will have it figured out. I am not the most technologically advanced person, let me just say that. Jack bought a new digital camera right before Christmas. It takes wonderful pictures and I would love to be able to show off some of my accomplishments.

Speaking of which, the January cards are done and going in the mail tomorrow morning. They were a bit challenging this month as I needed to find a glue that would stick to acetate and not rub off. Ask around, which is exactly what I did. Sure enough, Staz-On has a new glue that will stick to almost any surface.

In the studio, I found a pattern for a fabric badge holder. I belong to a quilt group that requires you to wear a badge (translation: mini cardstock held behind a crappy plastic holder with one of those cheezy pins on the back). The pattern looked easy enough and it was. The only thing I had a slight problem with was the clear vinyl. It was hard to see, as it blended in with everything. But, I am very happy with the way it turned out. Now, if I could only post a picture of the completed project. Hmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for January's card! I was all set to send you a little note in return and now I've found this!!!

I'm going to spend some time tomorrow reading your old posts!