Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday, Yawn

Jack and I started out the day by cleaning out a section of the basement. Oh man, what a catchall. We cleaned out the cubby under the steps so that we could get all of our Christmas stuff back inside. Most of it was sitting in the middle of Jack's workshop, so we needed to get it put back away. Then we cleaned a portion of Jack's workshop, but there is still some work that needs to be done in there.

Then the day got really exciting. Yeah, right. Five loads of wash (my loads are usually pretty small, but some things can't be mixed together). I also made out the bills for the month and went to the pharmacy to pick up some prescriptions. Then I had to clean off my kitchen counters...and just where does all that junk come from?

While Jack was watching the Super Bowl, I was putting away all that laundry and cleaning up my studio. The only good thing about today is that I got so much done that hopefully tomorrow I can find some time to play.

No comments: