Sunday, February 24, 2008

Do You Yahoo?

Over the weekend I decided to recheck my Yahoo Groups. I used to belong to a couple of ATC (artist trading card) groups. I haven't made an ATC in quite some time. I think the thrill is over. Besides, I have quite a collection. I decided to discontinue those groups. I also removed myself from a creative card group that is disbanding. I did, however, join two new groups. One is called "Artful Quilter". The other group is "Artsnthemail". This is a group that makes fabric postcards that are then sent through the USPS. I do enjoy making small projects. It's that quick satisfaction thing again. So, now I need to look through the swaps and pick out a project. They have one called "Alice in Wonderland". The swapper gets to interpret that however she wishes. Oh my, the wheels are turning already.

No comments: