Monday, February 11, 2008

I Hate When That Happens

I am referring to getting fusible on your iron. Grrrr. It makes your iron's soleplate sticky, not to mention the mess it can leave on your fabric. So, it was off to Joanns for me, packing my 40% off coupon. There were a couple of other things that I needed to get there anyway, so it wasn't a wasted trip.

I have some news on my son's wedding. Ashley and Mike have decided that they would like to have a signature quilt. I am a bit apprehensive, only because they want the quilt totally done for people to sign. I have never seen it done that way. Usually blocks are made for people to sign and then the quilt is assembled after the wedding. That way if Uncle Harry makes a boo boo, the block can be discarded and another one signed. And by the way, in keeping with their Mexican theme, they have decided they want the quilt to be hot pink, orange and turquoise! Wow, loud colors, now that's right up my alley!!

No comments: