Friday, December 21, 2007

Way Too Many Dishes

I own too many dishes. Really. Right before Thanksgiving I spent over an entire week just washing my fancy dishes (you notice I didn't say china, because I don't own china). I also washed out the top of the china cabinet (glass shelves, glass doors, inside and out). Now, I have spent the last 2 or so weeks washing my Christmas dishes. I have so many that some of them are stored in the bottom of the china cabinet and the rest take up a full cabinet in the basement. Then there are the everyday dishes (Corelle) and a Debbie Mumm set of dishes (winter, snowflake). As if that isn't enough, I have a set of dishes from my deceased Maternal Grandma and a set of dishes from my deceased Mother-in-Law in the basement. So, if you have to leave me something when you go, please, no dishes!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, I remember the year you were trying to BUY extra holiday dishes so everyone could eat on regular plates and now you have too many?? Giggle.