Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Elves are Here!

Today was pretty much a repeat of yesterday. More laundry, more cookies and more Christmas cards. Although, I did have some great mail today. Back up to last Friday. Matthew's physical therapist was here and brought the cutest elves to show me. Apparently she bought them at a craft fair in November. They are made of wood and their faces and bodies are airbrushed. They have a block of wood attached to the back so they can sit on a shelf or hide in your Christmas tree. Yesterday I called the name and phone number on the back of one of the elves. I asked the woman if she was going to be at any more craft fairs soon. She wasn't. But, she said she would be willing to send me a set of four elves for my shelves, on the honor system, if I would sent her a check immediately. The ink was barely dry on the check and my elves arrived today! Now that's what I call service.

No comments: