Sunday, December 9, 2007

Building Stress

Christmas Eve is two weeks from tomorrow...and the list is getting longer. You know the one. The one that lists all the things you still have to do before Christmas. Cookies to bake...presents to buy...events to go to...decorating...things to make...the list goes on and on...and the stress begins to build. I swore this year would be different. I started early. What happened? I don't know, but I am going to try and play "catch-up" this week because I sure don't want to have this feeling for the next two weeks until Christmas. I know that everything will eventually work out. Funny how it always does. And then, poof, Christmas is here and then it is gone as fast as it came. Then next year, it will happen all over again....even though I swear it will be different!!

No comments: