Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Here and Gone

It's December 26 and Christmas was here and gone. It was a great Christmas Eve. Everyone had enough to eat, our family was all together and we were all healthy. What more could anyone ask for? Christmas Day was truly a day of rest around here. Everyone had afternoon naps...and yet, we were all able to sleep through the night last night. We were tired! Today I went to the bead store and bought some supplies. Jack had given me some money a while back to do with what I wanted. I saved it and decided that I wanted to buy some supplies to make bracelets. I am starting with the basics. I am planning on making a couple of ovarian cancer bracelets in teal and clear crystals on elastic. Another hobby. Let's hope I keep this one under control!

No comments: