Sunday, December 30, 2007

Did I Just Buy Fabric?

To answer the question, yes! I went to the quilt store to look for a book on baby quilts. While there, I wandered into the children's section of fabrics. They had this very cute print...black background with bright colored kitties on it. Definitely not what I was looking for for a baby quilt...but, this would be great for a pair of pillowcases for my son Matthew. What to do, what to do. I did promise I wouldn't buy any fabric unless it was to complete a project already in progress. Hmm. Well, I bought two yards of the cute kitty fabric. I guess that means I better get those pillow cases done in the next couple of days because I already broke one rule, so it better NOT end up as stash! The bonus is when I came home, I noticed I had a paw-print fabric that matches beautifully for the edge of the pillowcase. Maybe it was meant to be after all?

No comments: