Tuesday, December 18, 2007

More Decorations

After being married 32 years, I have collected an unbelieveable amount of Christmas decorations. And yet, each year I buy a few more things. Of course, I do get rid of some of the older decorations, but I have enough that it takes days, not hours to decorate. I find that after that many years, your tastes do change. It is always fun though to drag them all out and remember the memories that are attached to them. I do have one old Santa that used to be my parents. I won't give him up. He is all I have from my childhood Christmases. He is very special to me. On another note, I forgot to blog yesterday that I made two doggie bandanas. They were so easy. It only took me an hour. And Morgan and Brady will be "all dressed up", just like the rest of us on Christmas Eve.

No comments: