Friday, December 14, 2007

Andes Cookies

I am getting to the end of baking Christmas cookies. Today I tried a recipe for Andes Chocolate Mint Cookies. Yum-o. I have never made these cookies before, but they sure are good. The cookie itself is chocolate and then you push 1/2 of an Andes mint into the center and let it melt.

I also visited the fabric store today. Normally buying fabric would be a no-no for me, but I plan to use this fabric next week. I plan on making doggie bandanas for our dog and my son's girlfriend's dog for Christmas. Afterall, a dog needs to be well dressed too.

My last batch of cookie dough is sitting in the refrigerator right now. I plan on baking it off tomorrow morning and then I am done with cookies. I have plans to make 2 kinds of bars next week and then I am DONE.

No comments: