Monday, May 12, 2008

Surfing

Today I spent a good chunk of the day web surfing. I needed to catch up on my shows from "The Quilt Show". There were three of them that I hadn't seen yet. Then on one of the shows, it was mentioned that one of the women had a site with free podcasts. Well, of course, I had to check that out. So then after listening to one of the podcasts, I need to check out that woman's website. It could have gone on and on. I am so easily distracted. I took a break and went to JoAnn's to pick up some fabric. I am making some small circular table toppers for the shower on Saturday. Ashley's Mom is picking up some gerbera daisy plants for the tables and I thought it would be nice to have some VERY colorful table toppers to sit them on. Guess what tomorrow's project will be? I also picked up some beautiful papers for this month's cards. One stop shopping. That's what I like!

No comments: