Thursday, May 15, 2008

Big Blue

Well, the monthly cards are done and in the mail. I went to the Oak Creek Post Office this morning and I couldn't believe my eyes. There, in all its glory, a new, big, blue mailbox. The box outside our post office has been an eyesore for years and just kept getting rustier. It must have taken nothing less than an Act of Congress to get a new one because people have been complaining about it for the last couple of years to no avail. And, Big Blue is also twice the size, which isn't a good thing if you are talking about weight, but in this case, it is awesome!

I didn't get too much done in the studio today. A lot of time was spent cleaning up and putting away. It is amazing all the stuff you need to pull out when you work on a project. The good thing is, I am now raring to go on the next project.

No comments: