Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another Busy Day

No studio time today. However, I did attend a wonderful quilt show this morning. The North Shore Quilter's Guild had their biennial show this weekend. It was a great show, with lots of beautiful quilts. They also had some unusual vendors. As with most quilt shows, they had vendors with fabric, notions, etc, BUT, they had vendors with jewelry, wool, purses, beading and silk scarves. That was a nice change.

Later today, we went to my Niece's home to celebrate the birthday of my Godson, Zach. He will turn 15 tomorrow. I remember the day he was born. I sat in the waiting room with my niece's husband at the time. He was pacing back and forth between the waiting room and labor room. When he came back to tell me that Zach was born, I will never forget how he cried. He was so happy that the baby was born healthy and a BOY and that my niece (his wife) was doing great. I knew right then and there what a great Dad he was going to be. My niece isn't married to Zach's Dad anymore, but they are BOTH great parents.

No comments: