Saturday, May 3, 2008

Clean As A Whistle


I am referring to my design wall. I could have included an "after" picture, but there would be nothing to look at :) I got a lot done today. I spent most of the day resurrecting my Hawaiian log cabin blocks. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Just a lot of mindless sewing. Tomorrow a girlfriend and myself are going to a quilt shop in Reedsburg. I plan on bringing scraps from the Hawaiian log cabin quilt so that I can look for backing fabric. Yes, in my world things need to coordinate. Even the back.

2 comments:

That Christine said...

Girl, what kind of vitamins are you taking? I can't believe how much you are getting done.

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Have fun shopping and hope you find a backing fabric you like!

Congrats on cleaning off the design wall :)