Monday, November 19, 2007

Opening Credits

OMG, I'm blogging! Which just goes to show, miracles still do happen. I am starting this blog in hopes of staying on task with some of my quilting/sewing adventures. I figure if I have a place to post the things I get done, then I will have to get things done to post! Today I worked on a ufo that I started almost 6 years ago. Wow, how times flies! It is a quilt that is destined to live with my only Goddaughter, Ashley. She was 5 when I started the quilt. She will be 11 in just a few weeks. The pattern is from the P.S. I Love You book. Don't look for pictures, because Lord knows if I just figured out how to get a blog, it will be a while before I figure out how to download pictures! But, I am having fun, and isn't that what it is all about?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Hey, you're not the only one working out of that book. Mary Enge has been working on a quilt out of there for just as long!