Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Let it Snow

Yes, it's true. Our first official snowfall of the season. However, the temperature isn't low enough for the snow to stick around, so I assume it will be gone by morning. I did take a drive tonight (the snow doesn't scare me). I went to the quilt shop. That's a no-no. Let me explain. I am on this moratorium of not buying anything unless I absolutely have to have it to finish a project. In my defense, I did buy a few items that I do need to finish a project. But then I got sidetracked, which isn't hard for me to do when I am in the quilt shop. I bought two 1/4 yard pieces and two 1/2 yard pieces for tissue holders. I am making them to donate to Gilda's Club, a cancer support group that is having a Christmas craft sale to raise funds. I promise that I will use this fabric and it will NOT end up being part of my stash. And yes, I probably could have pulled fabric from my stash, but honestly, what fun would that be?

No comments: