Thursday, November 29, 2007

Cookie Crazy

You know it's "that time of year" when I am busy baking cookies. And, that is just what I have been doing lately. Yesterday I baked 13 dozen peanut butter with chocolate kisses cookies. I need 9 dozen for a cookie exchange on Sunday. I already have chocolate chip and oatmeal cranberry cookies in the freezer. Today I baked and decorated sugar cookies. Tomorrow I plan on baking raspberry almond shortbread thumbprint cookies. There are still a couple of more kinds that I would like to bake, but my oven has been making funny noises. It would just be my luck that the darn thing would go on the blink right in the middle of cookie baking season! I did make a trip last night to the quilt store. True to my word, I didn't purchase anything that I didn't need to complete a project. Although, I must admit, I was soooo tempted. I am hoping to get some sewing time in this weekend, although the closer we get to Christmas, the harder it is going to be to find free time.

No comments: