Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Toy

Isn't it beau-ti-ful?  I so needed a new stove.  Only two of the four burners on my old stove worked.  And, my  previous stove was electric.  This time around, we opted for gas.  We chose this model because I cook a lot of casseroles, frozen pizzas and little items.  I always hated to heat up an entire oven for things so small .  It also has the convection option on the bottom oven only.  Of course, my favorite feature so far is the timer that beeps to let you know when the oven is done preheating.

4 comments:

Christy said...

Ooooooooh, Karen. She is very pretty!!! What was your inaugural dish?!?

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

That is so nice. I'n so happy for you Karen. I know how much you like to cook and bake.

Karen said...

The inaugural dish was bbq spare ribs...yum-o

Christy said...

Mmmmmm. You could have sent some done here. A little dry ice, it would've been great!