Sunday, June 1, 2008

Business, Old and New

Let's start with old business, namely the list.

1. Ashley's quilt and pillowcase to match The quilt is DONE...pillowcase pending
2. Hawaiian log cabin quilt The blocks are done and ready to be sewn into rows
3. Christmas stocking...this will be a carryover This will be carried over, but all the way to September
4. Dazzling dogs wall hanging Also moved to September
5. Mike and Ashley's quilt...this is questionable I will concentrate all my efforts here
6. 4th of July crafts...hey, I'm slow, I need time Move this all the way to 2009
7. Reindeer table runner...again, a carryover Always on Wednesdays
8. Bibs for Matthew I believe this month's bib was all about guitars
9. Paper pieced pins Completed piece, but not made into a pin
10. Handmade cards Completed

Four things were completed that were not on the list:
1. A luggage tag sample
2. 80 purse-sized tissue holders
3. 8 table toppers for Ashley's shower
4. 68 name tags for guild

The list for this month is considerably shorter then in the past.

1. Mike and Ashley's quilt
2. Bib for Matthew
3. Reindeer table runner
4. Handmade cards

Thursday evening I left on a quilt retreat. It was held in Lake Geneva, WI. My girlfriend Linda took the class that was offered, but I opted for open studio time to work on my own projects. It was a WONDERFUL time. I worked on a series of Ohio Star blocks in pinks and browns. I returned home today with all but three of the blocks done...WAHOO.

No comments: