Monday, June 16, 2008

I've Fallen Off The Blog Wagon




Yes, it's true. I've had a lapse. It's not that I haven't been doing anything, it's just that most of it doesn't relate to fabric.


Life has been busy. A 50th wedding anniversary party, a bead class, my cancer support group, a Dr. visit (everything is just fine) and a lupus walkathon. Oh yes, and then there is the rain, rain and more rain cleanup. Besides all that, my Pfaff is in the shop for a good cleaning and 300,000 stitch checkup.


Since I had to find something to keep myself busy, I am beading. I am also still spending Wednesday afternoons with the quilty ladies, while working on my reindeer table runner.


The beaded piece is a heart. You stitch through the holes to hold the beads in place. Once the beading is done, there is a backing piece that clips over the front piece. The back has a pin attached to it. When everything is assembled you wear it as a brooch. Sorry the picture is so blurry.


1 comment:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Wishing you well in the floods cleanup aftermath---so far we are dry---knock on wood.

I just dropped Baby Brother off for her 1 year well Baby checkup today. I'm going out of town while Baby is at the Dr.

Have fun with your beading projects---looking very cool :)