Sunday, January 30, 2011

More of the Same

Unfortunately, I only had one yard of this fabric.  I wish I would have had more.  It was enough for just one pillowcase.  I'm sure I bought this fabric for some lovely young lady, but since it is more than 5 years old, I am sure she is probably out of this stage by now.  Those ballerina hippos sure are cute though.
Again, another one yard piece of fabric.  Some of these focus fabrics are so darn cute.  I am keeping a small square of each one of these pillowcase fabrics, just in case I decide to make an i-spy quilt someday.

2 comments:

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Nice job Karen. I know two boys that will be loving these.

Tiffany said...

Hi Karen,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I didn't see your email address but mine is tiffanykuenzi@gmail.com I would love to hear more about your son!
Tiffany