Thursday, January 27, 2011

Another "Kick"


It would seem I sew in spurts. Sometimes for weeks on end, I do no sewing. Then there are times when I get on a kick, like a few months ago, and I make multiples of one thing. Well, I think I am on another kick. My Goddaughter visited last Friday and wanted me to teach her how to make a pillowcase. It went so quickly and easily, that I wondered why I didn't make more of them. I decided to dig out all the fun focus fabrics that I have. Matthew now has a few new sets of pillowcases, with more to come. The "kick" continues.....

2 comments:

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Go Karen! Go Karen! It's about time we had a blog from you. Now let's keep the streak going!

Cindy said...

I love making pillowcases. A while back my Mom was staying with me and asked when I changed the bed if I had any PLAIN pillowcases. Of course my answer was NO. Life is too short. You go girl.