Friday, January 28, 2011

Consignment Shops

Mike will be transferring jobs beginning February 14.  This job will be 5 days a week from 8 to 4.  Finally some normal hours for my son.  With the changing of jobs comes a shift in babysitting duties.  Beckham will now be with us on Thursdays AND Fridays.  It was time for me to update the toy collection/selection.  Since winter in Wisconsin is in full swing, rummage sales were out.  I decided to check out some consignment shops.  Wow, I had no idea what great places these are.  I found some wonderful, like-new toys at more than reasonable prices.  The picture shows just some of my bargains...Becks is one happy camper.  Even though I found all these great toys....
....he still likes to play in Maddy's pet carrier.  Thank goodness Maddy can't talk, because I am sure she would have a few choice words for the little interloper!! 

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh I just love the picture of him in the dog kennel.

thatchristine.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh... how cute is that!