Friday, September 26, 2008

A Year of Handmade Cards


A year ago in October, I issued myself a personal challenge. Could I make a handmade card every month for one year? Apparently I can, because here is #12! The biggest challenge I encountered was being organized. I would have an idea, but until I actually executed it, I never knew if it was going to work or not. Sometimes I would start, only to discover that I really could use another layer of paper or perhaps choose a better color combination. There are so many variables. Then there are embellishments, or maybe not. Some months were a struggle, and others a breeze. All in all, it was a challenge that turned out to be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Are you going to keep going with this challenge? I have loved (!!!) getting them in the mail!